Friday 3 June 2016

Hay Bales in HO Scale

My recent purchase of hale bales for the WRD.
I had seen this offering from JTT before but till a week or two ago had not come across this product again. I decided to pick up a package and see how it might work in my rural Vermont scenes. I first added a couple of bales to the back of a pickup truck at my barn then a few rolls in the field near my cows. I'm not sure if the rolls actually were used back in the 1950's but since the layout is currently set in the late 60's through the 80's for the summer months the rolls will work...George Dutka

The round bales are just set on the layout around the cows in the rural portion of the WRD. The bales will still need some weeds and tall grass set around them to blend the rolls in.

Three of the bales are placed in my pickup.

In this Peter Mumby photo Jason Fontaine appeared to have used the whole package in his race scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment