Friday 12 January 2018

A New Tank in Westboro


My new tank is applied to the Westboro scene on the WRD.
Back in November I installed my fuel depot tank in Westboro. The site is actually really small with room only for the tank. The facility is abandoned so it might have once had a structure....George Dutka

The base is a Gatorfoam leftover that I have from my N scale layout project. I needed to remove the N scale coal dealer from the display board for my module project. Nothing gets wasted. Some cloth is used to hold it all in place.
Before I made a cut into the scene I test fit the Gatorfoam and tank.

Looking into the scene. Since the tank is at the edge of the layout...the rest of the complex is considered off the layouts edge.
The tank is in place. Some barrels, valves and piping is laid around the scene. I still have to add some shrubs and trees that will finish things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment