Saturday, 12 September 2026

AI Photo Options

This is the photo that AI generated when I asked to change the background to Vermont scene, light the headlight, add smoke and an engineman. For some reason it liked the idea of two headlights so there is one up top also instead of the bell.
I spent a bit of time last Friday playing around with AI. It showed up as a link when I was saving a photo so I thought I would see what it was about. It probably was there for awhile, but I had not noticed it. An interesting option. I did make a couple of photos look different using it but then it stopped working unless I paid a monthly fee. Always a catch to things today. So here is what I got for free...George Dutka

The original photo I took. Quite the change for sure using AI.


No comments:

Post a Comment