Saturday, 5 September 2026

September 2026 - Update

Some of the guys clowning around at the tail end of the PSTR excursion train. Sept 2 2026.
Not much modeling happening but have been out to the lake this week for our local club meeting being held in Port Stanley. We visited Robert's O scale English themed layout after lunch and beer at the legion. We stopped by the Port Stanley Terminal Railroad which was not running. We checked out the equipment...George Dutka  

A BBQ joint in Nebraska that has some interesting lines from add-ons and colors that might inspire you to build something similar.

I have these in my NEB&W collection from years past.

The Peter Mumby photo book is about done. I have a sample proof copy to edit. You can see the proof band around the middle of the book. It needs some work, mainly with the layout. It appears when I upload my work it changes it around mainly with the look of the pages. Even the cover is changed a bit. On another note Broughdale Hobbies here in London has a number of copies of my New England Modeling book for sale at a slightly discounted price then Amazon if you are looking for a copy.

This is a neat view of a milk platform which has a ramp to the creamery in the distance. There is a small railcar that is run on the ramp. The photo is from Facebook the milk train journal. It was explained that a flood plains is between the tracks and creamery causing this sort of operation. Something different to model.

Earlier this summer I was working on the Sylvan Union station. These are some of the paints I used on the model. Lots of hand painting of windows, frames and doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment