Saturday 4 October 2014

What's in the Box No. 9

This kit is all plastic which some really nice photos to help figure things out. The decals are really nice also.
A couple of weekends ago I played in a Men's Master basketball tournament (over 60 age team) in Burlington, Ont. and got a chance to stop at a couple of hobby shops I had not been in for well over a year. The first stop found a group of Bar Mills kits at blow out prices. I picked up their industrial water tank kit which has not been available from Bar Mills for a bit. I was surprised to find it as an all plastic kit. I was expecting some wood in there somewhere. It is a very nice kit with not a lot of parts to assemble and very good colour photos to work from. The instructions are limited but one can figure out the assembly steps very easily without them. There is some really nice decals included that cover a variety of names. I plan to add the word Westboro to my tank and there is enough lettering on the decal sheet for that. I am thinking it will be add somewhere in my Westboro scene....George Dutka

The parts are very clean and do not require much work before assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment