Friday 22 April 2016

Fine Scale Expo - Vendors

One of many displays found at the 2016 Expo. I thought Fos Scale had one of the best displays this time around.
This year it appeared the vendors present were a bit thinner than in the past. Some of those I usually purchase from did not attend. Other commitments or distances may play into the mix but all in all I did find some goodies I would have never found at home...George Dutka

MoTrak Models display of an upcoming kit.

MoTrak Models had some interesting kits and details. I picked up a few of their details.

I thought this was a really great structure with many details on display at the Gatorfoam table.

One of the larger kits offered by Carolina Craftsman Kits.

This was a nice looking building flat in HO scale offered by RailroadKITS

RailroadKITS office kit is HO scale. The windows appear to be large such as in S scale or more like O scale. I purchased this $29.00 kit and may try to convert it to O scale if not used in HO scale.

Atlantic Scale Modelers had a nice group of HO scale structures on display.

Another look at the Fos Scale Models displays. They also had this impressive signage.

No comments:

Post a Comment