Sunday 15 January 2017

Prototype Rails 2017 - Coco Beach

The models are laid out for all to see. The best time to view the models was to skip a clinic and wander around the display room. Note the plastic tubing attached to each leg...this brought the height up for better viewing. A closer look at the models shortly.
Last weekend I was in Coco Beach for the RPM meet. This was my first time attending and I had a really great time. For me it was also a chance to meet up with a few friends. Over the past few years I have spoken many times on the phone with Stephen Priest (RMC editor) but we have never met. We got a chance to speak a bit over the course of the meet. I sat in on a really good presentation giving by Stephen and second by his son Joel. I will cover some of the great models I saw over the next week. One disappointment was the shake and take kit feature. There was not one...but they promised to be back on track next year...George Dutka

The vendors area of the meet.

RMC had flyers out if one wants to write up one's model.

Rapido's RDC display.

There was a few manufacturer's displays.

One of two door prize areas...guess who did not win anything.

RMC's Stephen Priest at the N scale Florida based layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment