Saturday 20 July 2019

FOS Lunch Stand

A small lunch stand is included in the new FOS Scale offering.
FOS new offering included a neat looking tiny lunch stand that I think I my replicate. I could just purchase the kit as it is really neat with a variety of structure, the only issue I don't have anywhere to use it on the layout and at a price of almost $400.00 US with the add on kit, do I want it added to my shelf full of extra structures...George Dutka


I have an sample piece of passenger car roofing that was handed out at a past Model Railroad Expo. I think I might give it a try as a lunch stand.
I just got my copy of this years Walthers catalog which always includes a page of signage. They usually send a catalog when they use one of your photos as a thank-you, this year it was really late coming. I really like the look of this logo found on one of the billboards. I may use this on the lunch stand.
The page of signs included in the 2019 catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment