Thursday 25 July 2019

Utica, NY Visit


Utica, NY May 30 2019 Don Janes photo
Don and I stayed in Utica, NY on our way to NERPM meet this spring. We decided to take another look down by the tracks before heading out onto the freeway. To our surprise we found MA&N 805 in a great location to photograph. We had seen it switching in the past but a long way from our access point. This time it was right along the roadside. Wordless Wednesday was a lead in photo.

I was really happy to have been able to photograph this engine up close until I looked at my views on the camera. The camera card was missing. I then realized the card was still in my laptop from the nights before download...that sucks. Lucky Don got the shots and shared them with me...lesson learned...George Dutka

Although we did not get that big puff of smoke that usually happens when the throttle is opened but 805 did a good job. Don Janes photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment