Sunday 17 May 2020

My Time Railroading

Peter Mumby took this photo of me working a road switcher at the Ford plant Talbotville yard during January 1985. I don't remember being this young 35 years ago.
I recently was looking for a particular slide when I found a few photos taken of me working on the CN...George Dutka

One thinks selfies are something new. I took this photo with my camera set on the kitchen counter or oil stove when I worked as the conductor on train #380 on March 28, 1991. The train is stopped at Aldershot while a lift was being made.
I am working as the engineman on train #422 on Jan. 30 1988 when my friend and CN engineering department employee Chris Martin took the photo.
Not sure who took this photo but I am on train #399 on Dec. 16, 1999.
A CN supervisors inspection train March 1984 Chris Martin photo. I must have been the conductor on this trip since I have my hat on with the gold bar.

2 comments: