Saturday 5 February 2022

CV Jordan Spreader - Walthers Model

The completed spreader prior to weathering. I did paint the wheels dollar store cinnamon brown.

Some more views of my CV spreader. The lettering was done with a CDS CV caboose dry transfer noodle and the numbering is a mix of CN and CV caboose data. I just rubbed it on clear decal paper, then applied to the model. Light rusting was applied. This turned out to be an easy project once I tracked down the dry transfers that would work...George Dutka 

The rust highlights are started with an light application of MIG dry brush rust. I then followed up with these three PanPastels.

The small lettering I taped over prior to giving the model a light overspray of Floquil grimy black. The CN logo and numbering was scrubbed off prior to painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment