Saturday 9 April 2022

Snapshot - April 2022

A surprise unit included in a WB train in London, April 2, 2022.
Last Saturday I took my camera on my way to visit the mother in law as it was a sunny day and it has been two months since I last took a photo. My wife was not with me this time as she was at home recouping from surgery.  To my surprise CP 235 was at the west end of the CP yard ready to depart with an interesting inclusion as the middle unit. So it was great to get the shot while the engine is still newly painted and clean looking.  

I spent a couple of hours with my mother in law making her coffee and lunch before departing for home. She is 97. To my surprise a CP WB has the crossing blocked at the east end of the yard. A quick right took me to another crossing were I photographed the WB with the same Heritage unit as in last month's Snapshot. I guess this engine is hanging around this area. It was a surprise to actually catch to CP trains with interesting units included on my first camera trip in two months...better days ahead...George Dutka

CP westbound departing London. This train got good coverage just after I pulled in to photo the train three other cars and trucks pulled into the lot blocking me in till they were done getting their views.

Departing London, April 2, 2022.

Early afternoon CP WB has doubled over blocking the crossing on April 2, 2022.

CP heritage engine 7019 is the trailer. I am wondering if at some point this engine will be turned for a return trip or the power could be turned on a wye.


No comments:

Post a Comment