Saturday 9 February 2013

Passenger Shelter


Chris added a safety flag and a coal poster on this neat little shelter.

At the last train show I attended Chris Martin an old friend of Peter Mumby and I stopped by and offered me a small passenger shelter. He had built a pair and though one might look good on my layout especially if I was running more contemporary trains. Chris is a NYC-Penn Central modeller and spends a load of time building great layout details. The passenger shelter is kind of a small neat addition I can use when I change out my 1950's era equipment for something newer. One problem, when I put the shelter on the layout with that nice looking girl inside my section men seem to disappear...George Dutka

Hey that young girl is causing distractions to my White River Division crews.

No comments:

Post a Comment