Sunday 17 November 2013

Expo 2013 Vendors

Bar Mills always has a nice display of kits. They are hard to resist. This O scale kit is the one I purchased for my narrow gauge O scale diorama.
A few of the dealers I visited at Expo 2013

I took some photos of the vendors I visited throughout the day on Friday. A full room of kits and detail parts for sale could keep one from taking in the clinics presented through the day...I know I missed a couple....George Dutka

The giveaway kit from Interaction Hobbies was a HO scale trailer kit as seen in their display. They also carry them in other scales.
BEST Trains has most of their kits on display in these nice cases at the show.
This years show kit by BEST Trains was the country store which I purchased for the White River Division.
Minuteman Scale Models display table had a nice group of kits available. The giveaway kit this year is seen second from the left end.
Carolina Craftsman Kits display includes the round barn which reportedly sold out at the show.

1 comment: