Friday 19 September 2014

What's in the Box No. 8

The colour cover to the instruction sheets.
Bull's Salvage
Bar Mills Scale Model Works
Back in August I purchased Bull's Salvage a small Bars Mill Kit which they advertise as being offered in their under $50 group. It is a neat little kit with many angles, wall, roof styles and a good amount of details. I don't plan on building it as the salvage company. It will be a beat up rail yard structure. This structure looks very interesting from all sides so I plan on using it on my Westboro peninsula were one can see it all. The detail sheets are very good with many colour photos. All the parts are clearly marked and I can say it goes together well. As my weekend plans changed last weekend and I have it almost built in two short afternoon work sessions...the siding stain is currently drying so I can finish the roofing....George Dutka

It looks like a lot of pieces but the walls go together well and the instructions are great.
Some of the details...there is a nice pile of skids and tires also included that are not in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment