Friday 13 September 2019

Fall Update

No information regarding this photo from the George Melvin collection.
Now that September is here the WRD will be going back in time. I still have lots of outside things to get caught up with before the snow flies and work in the basement begins. Here are a few more B&M and CV scans and other views I though I would share with you...George Dutka.

 This car was stationed and in storage for ice clearing when winter comes again on May 6, 1975 North Adams, Ma. Bruce Nelson photo.
A scan I did last month of CV 218 at Millers Falls, Ma. 1936. Once again another view I purchased from George Melvin.
I blogged about this structure in Kerwood, Ont. last month. I stopped by to get a couple more detailed photos of the weathering of this old building on Aug 27, 2019 and it was gone...no surprise.
One can still find these decals around to model this engine.
If you are in the area this is a very good layout tour.

1939 KC brakes and journal trucks...don't think this car goes off line. Capreol 1966 from the Bruce Douglas collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment