Monday 30 December 2019

Snapshot - December 2019

NB Montrealer, Montpelier Jct. May 15, 1994.
This month's snapshot is a stop at Montpelier Jct., Vermont during the spring of 1994. I may have been on my way to a Rutland Ry. Historical Society convention. I had got a number of photos of the Montrealer at the station so I decided to go over the river and shoot it through this bridge...it kind of frames it nicely which includes the station. It is during the early part of the morning when the train stops here. Being over the river actually gave me a few angles as I am using my telephoto lens and am on the road crossing for a second view. You might think you can just simply drive over to the other side, but there is no bridge. One has to drive from the Junction into town and around the other side taking one up to 20 minutes if there is any traffic...George Dutka


.

No comments:

Post a Comment