Saturday 17 July 2021

VIA Stainless Repainted

VIA 78 Komoka June 22, 2021

At Komoka in the company of area railfan John Allen I caught VIA 78 with 4 stainless coaches. Recently VIA in my area was all LRC coaches. Peter and I noted these coaches earlier in the day heading to Windsor on VIA 71 but did not have clear views of the coaches. I thought I would return after supper for a better view of the return movement.

Of the four stainless steel coaches three are refurbished with a yellow lettering boards above the windows with VIA dark green below around the windows on the coaches. On the VIA 1 coach a gray metallic color around the windows has been applied...George Dutka  

VIA 1 car with the metallic gray around the windows and yellow band above.

VIA coach with yellow band above the dark VIA green tone.

That's John Allen in my view as he had picked a spot to video the train while taking photos of the coaches. I run across John regularly west of London.



No comments:

Post a Comment