Friday 26 April 2024

April - Update

 

Don’s article in RMC is excellent and it prompted me to look back for some old pictures of the RS-2.  Here’s a shot of #8404 from the late sixties heading north through Newport VT,...Geoff Southwood
Here is a bit of this and that I hope you enjoy...George Dutka  

Brian Smith dropped off these two nicely modeled open top hoppers this week that just does not fit into his era. Brian was a local modeler, but in the last year moved to New Brunswick to live. I now have a reason to travel to the east coast. Brian is in the area for a visit with friends and doctor appointments.

My new addition awhile back having a test run on the WRD. This chop nose Rapido model is a nice replica of the CP prototype. It will be used when the era is moved forward. 
An overall view of my Hoods creamery diorama that I built almost a year ago.

Awhile back Peter Mumby had a friend scan many of his negatives. When Peter and I ran through his scans we selected a few for Throwback Thursdays and other posts. Here is one I found interesting of a work car that has a roll-up silver door that one might want to model.

No comments:

Post a Comment