Wednesday 28 December 2011

Computer meltdown

My Computer gave up on me Dec 23, not long after my last post. The warranty ran out last month...as usually the case. I am sending this post from my daughter home computer since I do not have a backup computer at home. You kind of miss those darn things when it is not around.

There was a lot that I had not saved on another hard drive plus I have a expensive photo editing program that can only be loaded on one computer and I cant get it out of the crazy thing when it is broken...also just spent $50 for the book so I can figure it out...I decided to get it fixed although it will be the same price as a new computer. I will not be able to post anything for a few weeks...that will give me more modelling time this winter season...till then...George

No comments:

Post a Comment