Tuesday 6 November 2018

Fine Scale Expo 2018

Jason Jensen at his table display of his kits for sale. Jason also presented a very interesting clinic Don and I attended.
Don Janes and I traveled to Albany to attend this years structures Expo. We attended on Friday taking in a few clinics and purchasing some details, scenery and structure kits. Saturday was spent at hobby shops and railfanning and exploring abandoned portions of the lines near by. On Friday Don and I had dinner with a group of 7 including Marty McGuirk, Stic Harris and Kip Grant. On the Sunday we took in three layout before heading for home. Don and I will cover more of the show and layouts in following posts this week and next. I am away once again on Thursday to Trainfest in Milwaukee...George Dutka

Kaylee Zheng's selfie of the gang for dinner including Kip Grant and Stic Harris at the rear, myself and Don Janes with Marty McGuirk sitting next to me. It appears only Don and I are drink at the moment.
FOS Scale display.
Bar Mills display and workshop.
Don Janes on left with Greg Stubbings and Kip Grant. We had a great day catching up with the gang over lunch and dinner.
A very nice table top On30" sectional layout on display.
One of the contest entries that was very well detailed. This time around there was a small amount of entries.
A closeup of the structure above.

No comments:

Post a Comment