Monday 1 April 2019

WOD Train Show Craftsman Corner

The WOD switching display is in operation by some younger engineers. Who said the young are not interested in trains. Mike and John are in charge of the operations and I hope they learned something from these young engineers. Peter Mumby photo.
Peter and I participated in the Western Ontario Division of the NFR-NMRA craftsman corner a few weekends ago. The WOD was set up at the Kitchener train show with four of us working and presenting different modeling projects. The group also had a switching module for the kids to practice operations...George Dutka

Peter Mumby is working on decaling a couple of hoppers using his prototype book as a guide. That is Roger Chrysler behind Peter working on a structure. I guess they are the craftsman in the corner.
That's me caught in action by Peter doing some detailing and weathering of three structures.
My work area. I actually got two of the three structures finished by the end of the show but went home with a full bag of other structures that I picked up at a price that was a real tease.
Back at home I finished the water tank. The three structures on display. I will cover each on their own shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment