Monday 7 October 2019

My Favourite Roomettes

The four LED exterior lights are N scale and available from Woodland Scenics. Check the price also way below what Barry's first offerings were. He has found ways to produce the kits more economically without going offshore.
Barry Silverthorn has a few new Roomettes that he brought along. I really love the looks of this one and is currently my favourite. The interior is very detailed and signage is great. I purchased this one before heading for home. Now to find the RIX kit that will work with it...George Dutka.

I really liked the looks of this interior. The addition of figures really add to the scene.
This is what comes in the Roomettes package.
The signage and upper floor.
There is a lot on the first floor making the view inside very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment