Tuesday 22 October 2019

Updating a Garage Roof

I updated my garage roof with some extra weathering effects. I think it looks a bit better today.
This past summer I took on a small project that took no time at all but really updated my small garage roofing...George Dutka

This is how the roof looked on my garage used on the WRD up till a couple of months ago. When I first assembled the garage I just airbrushed the roof using Floquil rust which look good at the time. The roofing is FOS paper corrugated siding.
I used these three products plus some sponged on dollar store silver. The Vallejo rust texture I applied by brush. This is a product Jim Sloan had mentioned to me last fall. I do use it a lot. The AK slimy Grime Dark and wood wash was sponged onto the roof, walls and doors to weather things up a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment