Friday 4 October 2019

WRD Layout Visit

Since my layout is New England themed Peter Mumby decided to wear his CV shirt. That is Terry in the foreground a retired CN conductor I work with for years.
On Wednesday evening it was my turn to host our local modelers group called the Railroaders. We each take a turn on the first Wednesday of the month to open our layouts to the group. There currently is over 20 in our group although not all make it each month...George Dutka

An overall look at the yard area of Bellows Falls. Terry Nixon photo. I had a nice group of photos sent to my by both Peter and Terry that I am sharing with you.
Checking out Westboro. Peter Mumby photo.
Peter Mumby photo
Peter Mumby photo.
Checking out the narrow gauge. Peter Mumby photo.
Overall view of the BF mill scene. Terry Nixon photo.
Terry Nixon photo
It does not take long for the layout room to fill up when the main area is only about 12 by 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment