Friday 15 January 2021

Large Shed

The body of the shed got a coat of India ink -alcohol mix followed by Floquil grime. One can see I used up some scrap to brace the walls.

I recently finished my large shed for the WRD. I call it a large shed since even a small barn would crowd the scene. More photos to come shortly...George Dutka 

The shed is together and ready for weathering. The lightning rods and wind wane still need to be attached. I did not like using the BEST doors. They are soft metal and arrived out of shape. It took a bit of flattening and clamping to get them to stay in place. Tichy would have been a better choice.

Weathering began with a PanPastel tone.

Once the PanPastel was applied I touched up the edges and lower sections with red chalk.

The roof was next to be weathered. I used PanPastel white on the corners applied with a micro brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment