Monday 4 January 2021

Modeling

My large shed-small barn structure has the roof on and base coat applied. The rest of the colouring will be done with PanPastel and chalk. The steel roof is Evergreen Styrene that will be weathered up a lot.

Here are a few views of projects on the go by Don, Brian and myself in the past few weeks...enjoy...George Dutka

Just got this photo from my friend Brian Smith who has just retired. He now has a lot more time to model. He needs an overpass for his farm scene road. Here is his start to the scene.

Don Janes has sent me some photos the last week or two of FOS kits he is working on. All background kits. This one I have shown you last week fully but here is a detailed view of the loading dock. I like the fire apparatus that are including with the kit. Don sent me a view also of the building flat that he is enlarging into a bigger building...it is going to be a CV creamery but I will let him post about this structure shortly.

I am not sure if I agree with the business combination found on this back door. I guess anything goes.

On my barn I am adding lighting rods and a weather vane. Alder Models had a nice package of these that I have used in the past. They are now out of business but occasionally they turn up at train shows if one remembers what they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment