Monday 7 October 2024

Glencoe Station

Glencoe Sept 3, 2024
After seeing the Glencoe station sign last week in Michigan made me think of a recent visit there this year. I have taken a lot of train station photos lately...many are ones I had stopped at in the past but some have changed a bit. This photo I took of the Glencoe station on my way back from Don's, there is a Tim Hortons next door which is a good place for a coffee...wish it was there when I was working those jobs that came through Glencoe. We had a night job that ran there dropping off lifts which ran via St. Thomas and the Paines Sub. The station has been moved away from the tracks and totally restored. It is used for town functions. There is a CN caboose and small section shed there also but I don't remember this one as the one that stood next to the station...George Dutka    



No comments:

Post a Comment