Tuesday 2 June 2020

The ravine has been also updated!

A view of the ravine with the cellar in place. A limited amount of trees and weeds are in place.
Once I completed the redo of Crosby Coal I moved to the foreground and updated the ravine between the rail racks and the crossing. This area seemed to accumulated lots of leftover trees and broken pieces of super trees. I decided to move my abandoned cellar to this location from the Petersburg scene. When the new trestle goes in that area will have to be removed. I also used some of my better trees in the ravine in a lesser amount...George Dutka

All the trees have been removed and the abandoned cellar is added with some plaster cloth applied.

2 comments:

  1. Real nice work there. Looks like it was always that way.

    Jim @ JSSX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim...lot of the brush has been cleaned out...my spring gardening...George

    ReplyDelete