Saturday 27 June 2020

Polka Dot Diner Plans and Notes

My sketches that was used to build my model.
RMC contacted me a few weeks ago regarding my current article, Polka Dot Diner. It appears a subscriber wanted the dimensions and possibly a plan to build his own model. I guess I forgot to include the dimensions of the the structure in the body of the article. I should have also sent a copy of my plans that I worked from. Here is what I sent to Otto to help the subscriber...George Dutka

I took a looking down shot using my phone so one can see the curve to the front wall.
Some extra notes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks George !
    I had planned to ask also, until I saw the follow up in RMC.
    Nice work, as always.
    KLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin, your welcome...George

    ReplyDelete