Thursday 11 June 2020

New Building Flat at Bellows Falls

ITLA Olympia tool and die company built as a building flat a few years ago. It replaces a stand-in this past winter.
Back in February I changed out a  stand-in background building. Although there are a lot of prototype correct or at least that are close to the prototype (selective compression)  many of my background structures are just neat kits I wanted to build and found they worked well in the background...George Dutka

This was a stand-in that was in place for a few years. When I changed it out Brian Smith showed interest in the structure and it is now on his layout.
I placed the building flat on an angle following the tracks. It actually makes it look a lot larger than it is going that route. Some trees could also be placed in behind the structure.


A look at Bellows Falls from the foreground. One can see the newly added building flat at the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment