Sunday 22 August 2021

A before and After


I followed the OSR from Woodstock on July 28, 2021. That is John Allen in the orange shirt a local railfan to the right.

I sent Bruce Douglas the top photo from a recent railfan day chase of the OSR from Woodstock back to Ingersoll. When I stopped along the side of the road for my second location I did not realize John Allen was parked just down from me. John does not normally venture out often east of London although he has been spotted at Paris Jct and Bayview this summer. Well I included him in one of my views. Bruce decided to eliminate John from the scene and add some smoke to the 1200's. I think the photo looks great...thanks Bruce. When Peter Mumby saw the photos he thought to add some humor Bruce should have added a bit of smoke too at the location that John was standing...kind of a poof he is gone...George Dutka

Bruce Douglas edited my photo by adding smoke to the engines and removed John from the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment