Tuesday 31 January 2023

Roberts Brick Mortar Fix!

 

The other day I went to use my Roberts Brick Mortar Formula and found the liquid had dried out leaving the product kind of like jelly. I added some distilled water just covering the jelled product. After a few minutes I started mixing it together. It did kind of mix enough to use as seen in the photo. What I found the next day when I looked in the jar was it had dissolved and was just like new. They sell a smaller size container which I suggest one use and don't throw it out if it jelled...just add water...George Dutka

2 comments:

  1. Hello George, Congratulations on your book !. You once again hit the nail on the head with this mortar mix I've been looking for, I'll need quite a bit for my roundhouse walls. Thanks JOHN

    ReplyDelete