Saturday 15 July 2023

Hoods Creamery Diorama

Working on the layout for the group of structures that will become the Hoods creamery. Gatorfoam will be the base.
I had mentioned this before, I am working away on a creamery complex using what I have on hand. Items such as a Walthers ice house chopped up and reassembled, Walthers feed mill, BarMills smoke stack, FOS cement block add-on and scratch-built loading platform are a few of the complex details. 

I am now working on the detailing and scenery stage of the project so I thought I would cover what I have accomplished so far over the next week or two. Not everyday but on occasion...George Dutka

The buildings are being laid out to see how they may fit together. I had moved them around a number of times and this seems to be the best fit. The only completed structure at the time this photo was taken is the ice house. I had shown you some completed photos of that structure a week ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment