Friday 24 February 2023

More of Springfield

Jack Ellis of BarMills was giving an interesting clinic on structures which I sat in on...good place to rest my legs too.
I missed purchasing a kits and paint I was looking for as some of the regulars were missing. Atlantic Scale Modelers, Creative Laser Design and Minuteman Models who stock Scalecoat paint were missing. When I got back to my room I looked up the last two and found their web sites are gone. Not sure what happened to them but will miss their kits and products. Those looking for ITLA, they were not at Springfield although their table had ITLA displays and all day clinics happening by Craig Brotman. It appears other Canadian companies such as Fast Tracks, Hunterline and Mt. Albert Lumber did not attend...George Dutka  

This is one of the walls Jack Ellis passed around for the group to view.

Train Troll had a nice display of crates which I found interesting.

They are offered in different scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment