Sunday 19 February 2023

Sunset Motel - Blair Line

The office is now completed.
A friend of mine asked if I could build this motel for him. I normally don't built kits for others as I have so many projects of my own on the go but I had not worked on a Blair Line kit before so I was kind of interested to see what was in the box. This is a retro model so it was kind of fun to work on. The kit is not all that hard to build although much of the painting has to be done before assembly as the model is tab and slot construction. The walls have to be glued to the roof and walls to hold them all together. So here is the office which I built first...George Dutka 

The Blair Line web side photo of the completed kit.


The what is in the box photo looking at the office parts being painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment