Friday 21 May 2021

Westboro - Freight House

The area at Westboro that the freight house resides is small. The siding is actually just a staged location on the dock side although cars can be spotted on the other side...on the shop track.


 A few more views of my BEST freight shed in use at my Westboro location. One can build your own using the now available Motrak kit...George Dutka  

I detailed my freight shed platform. In hindsight I should have modeled the doors open for more interest.

It is kind of nice to know that additional freight sheds are available if required from Motrak...although my next version might be a scratch-built version.


A lot of Aberdeen Car Shops crates are added to the Classic Metal models truck, platform and boxcar. I also added one of the crate sides to the truck for a logo. This fall scene sure views a lot of Canadian furnaces and water heaters that will be greatly appreciated as the climate changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment