Tuesday 12 December 2017

Visting Menards


Menards train section in Pt. Huron. Many of the offerings can be ordered on-line.
I don't know if you have seen the ads over the past few years from Menards in RMC and MR. On the weekend we spent a night with friends in Michigan shopping eating and so on. On our way home we stopped at Menards builders supply store in Pt. Huron. Menards is kind of like Lowe's and Home Depot but with a lot more. At Christmas they have a train section which is well stocked with Lionel Trains and structures in O and HO. Most of what I saw during over visit was O scale. Most of the buildings on display had their lights on and vents and so on working. I did not see any of the vehicles they offer. Sorry about my photos as I took them with my pocket camera which needed the flash for anything to turn out...George Dutka

The structure displays are all lighted and mostly O scale.

A look down the shelves.
The end display to a long isle of train cars and buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment