Tuesday 8 December 2020

OWS Rail Car - Sarnia, Ont.

 

CSXT transfer departs CN Sarnia yard and out the CIL spur to their yard with a CN engine in tow on October 19 2020.

On my October trip to Sarnia to visit Don and Jim I captured a few views of the CSXT handling a CN unit. It was a big transfer and I thought they needed extra power. On my November visit to Sarnia I mentioned this to Luc who is in the know regarding operations in the Sarnia area. The engine was actually on its way to the OWS Rail Car facilities located on a siding next to the CSXT yard.  Luc mentions OWS is just south of the CSX yard office and loco facility and before the yard behind Imperial Oil refinery. OWS currently has the contract for CN engine servicing....George Dutka 

CN4727 on its way to OWS facilities.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment