Sunday 13 August 2023

N Scale Modeling

I had already built a HO scale version of this Branchline kit. This one was on my friend Gary Pembleton's layout. After the layout was taken down he gifted it back to me. Now to see what I can do with it going forward.
I was cleaning out some files the other day and thought I would show you some of the photos I sent into Walthers Catalog for their 2016 N scale offering...none were used which was OK as some became a RMC article a number of years ago...George Dutka 

Some of my N scale equipment on my short staging track placed in front of the WRD.

Gary gave me this kit to clean up and laid out to resemble a talc plant along the Rutland Ry for his N scale layout. The structure is mounted on Gatorfoam.

Another model I built for Gary Pembleton. This one is a freight house from northern Vermont offered by Creative Laser Design which appears to be closed down now. The freight car is one from my collection that is now used on my 6 foot diorama.


No comments:

Post a Comment