Friday 16 February 2018

February Update


ONR 1951...supper tonight?
It is mid winter and most of my time, when home is spent downstairs working on projects I have wanted to do for sometime now. I have an O scale service station that has been awaiting my attention for a few years now...actually purchased it at Springfield 4 years ago. I also came across some photo of the CNR school car that I posted about this past summer. They are from a tiny siding up north during the winter months. I also have some ONR photos to share.

Although I have been busy I have not done much to the layout other than clean track from time to time and run the occasional train or consist. If you are an N scale modeler check out the March RMC issue. I am just beginning a N scale kit for my friend Gary, the Conway roundhouse. Watch for a What's in the box shortly.

Peter Mumby and I loaded up enough photos into the computer for a couple months worth of Throwback Thursdays. As Peter has time he will be filling in Thursday posts till possibly the Spring.

On another note I became the modeling editor for the CVRHS Ambassador at the end of 2017, so I have been working on some CV modeling topics.

A time crunch is beginning while I work on getting my WRD scene-swapping clinic together for the upcoming Copetown RPM (early March)...George Dutka

FOS scale O scale kit nearing completion.
CNR school on wheels, 1954.

No comments:

Post a Comment