Saturday 24 February 2018

Snapshot - February 2018

Days are numbered for the old railfan bridge at East Deerfield, Ma. January 26, 2018.
This months snapshot are views of the so called railfan's bridge at East Deerfield, Ma. On my visit back in January there had been some grading done around the old bridge. I was told the bridge will be replaced sometime during 2018. The old bridge is being held up these day by a few extra bridge supports. I guess by my next visit things will be looking different...George Dutka

One can see how the bridge is shored up.

The grading towards the new bridge location.

1 comment:

  1. GEORGE, THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR PUBLISHING PHOTOS OF THE RAILFAN BRIDGE, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING THE WILLEY BROOK TRESTLE, MY NEXT PROJECT SHOULD BE THE East Deerfield bridge and lastly the Millers Falls highway bridge. am in a bridge building mood ! JOHN

    ReplyDelete